Some key features and improvements in this release:
1. Supported Local dictionary to improve IO and query performance.
2. Improved and stabilized Bloom filter datamap.
3. Supported left outer join MV datamap(Alpha feature)
4. Supported driver min max caching for specified columns and segregate
block and blocklet cache.
5. Support Flat folder structure in carbon to maintain the same folder
structure as Hive.
6. Supported S3 read and write on carbondata files
7. Support projection push down for struct data type.
8. Improved complex datatypes compression and performance through
9. Many Bug fixes and stabilized carbondata.
2. The tag to be voted upon : apache-carbondata-1.4.1.rc1(commit:
> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache CarbonData 1.4.1, The
> will be open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of
> at least three +1 PMC votes are cast.
> [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache CarbonData 1.4.1
> [ ] 0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release
> [ ] -1 Do not release this package because...