In case of NO_SORT, currently carbon follows task distribution the same way as
LOCAL_SORT, however, in this case it is better to follow the same task distribution as other file format does.
Thus, this PR change the task distribution as global sort, which depends on CSV input format to get the input split and send task based on compute framework scheduling.
- [X] Any interfaces changed?
- [X] Any backward compatibility impacted?
- [X] Document update required?
- [X] Testing done
Please provide details on
- Whether new unit test cases have been added or why no new tests are required?
- How it is tested? Please attach test report.
- Is it a performance related change? Please attach the performance test report.
- Any additional information to help reviewers in testing this change.
run all test
- [X] For large changes, please consider breaking it into sub-tasks under an umbrella JIRA.
You can merge this pull request into a Git repository by running: