[Collection] Collect the requirement of hive + CarbonData

[Collection] Collect the requirement of hive + CarbonData

xubo245
Dear all,
     Hive is a popular data warehouse software in big data domain. It's
better for enhance Hive + CarbonData, which will convenient for hive user to
read CarbonData. CarbonData supported hive before, and the hive test case
can run in CarbonData-1.5.2, but hive module is very old and not easy to be
used. SO we want to collect the requirement of hive + CarbonData and then
enhance the hive module in CarbonData.
     If you have any requirements or good suggestions for Hive+CarbonData,
Please reply this mail. I will check it.
     Thanks.
Best wishes!
                       Xubo